Leadership and Legacy
Learn how people are creating change by using their time, talent and charitable giving to make a difference.
Sara Neely, Director of Philanthropic Services at the Victoria Foundation, will lead our discussion and moderate a panel of donors, community leaders and professional advisors sharing stories from their own journeys of leadership and legacy.
- Learn how to choose the right charity for your goals
- Explore your leadership roles: gifts of time, talent and treasure
- Discover how others have used charitable giving to help achieve their goals to make a difference
- Enjoy luncheon in the castle
Please join us Tuesday March 14, Noon to 1:30 p.m.
Drawing Room, Hatley Castle, Royal Roads University
Seating will be limited.
Please RSVP by March 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact Amy Hinrichs at 250-391-2529 for more information.
Charitable giving can help you:
- Leave a legacy without giving up assets
- Plan your retirement and possibly receive income for life
- Reduce or avoid capital gains taxes
- Make a personally significant gift, often larger than you thought possible
- Enjoy the satisfaction of knowing your values and hopes for the future will continue to have an impact in the community after your lifetime.
Learn. Inspire. Connect.